RPG RPG Maker [WhiteMoor] エミリアーナ-魔契の聖女- / Emiliana -Holy Lady's Demonic Covenant- (RJ236651)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Aug 9, 2016
All good. I still have trouble memorizing those Japanese characters myself LOL :)

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Nov 1, 2011
Still trying to figure out myself what all the Heart NPCs do, since only some of them seem to result in H scenes. I can't read Japanese myself, so I'm curious if it just means Heart NPCs will either give you a scene or maybe they just make some lewd comments? Anyone figured this out further?

Cencourang

Jungle Girl
Jun 26, 2015
BJerror.jpg

is there getting this while doing things to the monster B?

I got this error after I open the "auto" for the monster B (the white option).

edit: now I'm stuck in this error. I can't do things with monster B.. -_-"

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2009
View attachment 17864

is there getting this while doing things to the monster B?

I got this error after I open the "auto" for the monster B (the white option).

edit: now I'm stuck in this error. I can't do things with monster B.. -_-"
Yep I also experienced that with v1.00.
I haven't checked with v1.11 though

Cencourang

Jungle Girl
Jun 26, 2015
Yep I also experienced that with v1.00.
I haven't checked with v1.11 though
how you deal with that error? because I can't continued my game.

maybe later, I want to tried fresh..

Is there any impact to that monster? I mean, if I just skip that monster, it will affect the progress in the future?

Aver

May 6, 2018
You have to unpack it first, then remove the "%" from the folder's name it creates, then you can use the hooker on the "game.exe" inside that folder.

Pretty much any game where the main .exe file isn't "game.exe" requires this.
Ok, before hooking the text from the RPGM MV game we need to unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker right? but in my case,
i can't play the game after unpacking it, to be precise the game window freeze when i open it after unpacking it. but when i play the original (still packed file) it turn out fine. are there anyone have similar problem with me? How can i solve this?

Aver

May 6, 2018
I can't use VNR or MV hook if the game itself unplayable after the unpacking. Need enlightment please..

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Nov 13, 2013
Seems to me that you are acquainted with libellule's RPGMaker MV hook patcher, since you know how things should go. Now in that thread's opening post EnigmaVB Unpacker is mentioned, and...
1541789308535.png

May 6, 2018
Seems to me that you are acquainted with libellule's RPGMaker MV hook patcher, since you know how things should go. Now in that thread's opening post EnigmaVB Unpacker is mentioned, and...
View attachment 17871
Thanks, it really works bro. :D
i never know the rename stage would be this crucial to play the game. :(

Mar 6, 2011
if interested it was on the torrent page 1.25 of whom highly charged ^^ .
Only missing ne complete description of what has been fixed XD

Jan 1, 2013
Well, I just complete the game, have to say the H ending is not a happy one. Although, if you can somehow stay pure through out this game, I think the true ending is out there as well. Anyhow, I did enjoy the game, getting to level 47 is a must if you want to beat the last boss with out too much difficulty.
Also, the forest gets to be fairly important later in the game for progression of the storyline.

Mar 29, 2013
So, game seems simple enough to just bumble around in and complete, but can anyone just list the titles?

I assume you need a specific title for the NPC's with red hearts above their heads...which is awkward when you don't know how to read them.
Flicking through like 10 titles per NPC and hoping you get a scene and are wearing the right outfit is...not fun.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni BD Sub Indo Batch Eps 1-13 Lengkap | a1243502874 | Play Movie